Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tammy C's

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by to check out my submission for the CC3C.  This is the third week of A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 3 Challenge (CC3C).. This weeks technique features Tim's Faux Tea Roses. The technique is from Tim Holtz's book A compendium of Curiosities Volume 3. Thank you to this weeks sponsor Inspiration Emporuium you can check them out at www.inspirationemporium.com Thanks to all the judges and Linda for this wonderful challenge. 
Tammy C's week 3 of CC3C 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! Your tag is beautiful! I love how you used Tim's Frameworks die cut. Love the color. I'm a teal freak! :) Your faux tea roses are gorgeous! You did such a nice job on them. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment, too! You gave me the biggest smile! :) And...thanks for joining us at CC3C. It's so much fun to see everyone's beautiful work! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! I love the die filled in with bits of goodies, and the pop of red from the ribbon makes the roses stand out! Thank you so much for joining in our rosy challenge at CC3C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag! It has such depth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Tammy! I was attracted the the colorful and cheerful attitude of the entire piece. Pretty tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and richness of your tag, Tammy. The bit of red ribbon really pops. Thanks for playing along in the CC3 Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with the lattice and that lovely red bow Tammy! Your roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby creation, loving your roses muchly... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 challenge x

    ReplyDelete